Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Frustrated

Are you ever frustrated? I think everyone can say yes to that question. Well tonight, I am frustrated. I am frustrated with a lot of things but the big thing tonight is the school that I am getting my masters degree from. I am basically a couple of classes and my practicum shy of having my degree finished. I have been taking classes online at the university since 2009 and now they decide to change the whole set-up of the class. And basically with no warning. I got an email less than a week ago telling me of the change. I knew it was probably going to happen because my wife's classes had changed a couple of months ago, I just figured I would get a little more heads up. The new design is not user friendly at all. I can't find anything. It is like nothing I have ever used before. I spent almost an hour on the site tonight trying to figure out what I was supposed to do or how I was supposed to do it. I am still not sure what my assignments are. I finally posted a comment, out of pure frustration that the set up was crazy and I was ready to quit. After posting it I logged off and started writing. A little therapy you might say. So after I post this I am going to have to get back on the site and see if I can't figure it out. So I apologize that tonight's blog post is short but I must figure this stupid site out.

No comments:

Post a Comment