Monday, November 4, 2013

Beaner and Louie

My youngest two sisters might try to kill me for this post but I think I can still take them.

Beaner and Louie are my youngest sisters. When we were younger I gave all 4 of my sisters nicknames. They may not really like them but they are stuck with them, at least for as long as I can remember what they are, Beaner and Louie are twins and I don't get to see much of them together. Beaner, better known as Anna Lee, lives in Illinois and doesn't get home too often. Louie, aka Lois, lives a lot closer, (about 15-20 minutes away) and I see her quite often. Well Anna's work involves a lot of traveling throughout the country and it just so happened that she had to come to Michigan for work this week. So tonight, the two of them, Lois's kids, and my parents all came over for dinner. In the great Koutz tradition it was pizza and chips for dinner. Then a challenging game of Apples to Apples. Challenging due to little ones interrupting, wanting to play, and just making it difficult to hear each other. But that is pretty much the norm when we get together. I love having my family over. It is always a good time. We joke, and kid, and harass each other about anything and everything, but above all there is just an abundance of love when we are all together. I am so blessed to have a great family. So I would never be forgiven if I didn't mention the missing members Festus and Zit. For those of you who don't know, that would be Sarah and Elizabeth. We missed you tonight but look forward to Christmas when we will all be together.

No comments:

Post a Comment